Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The latest in breast enhancement...

I went out to run some errands late yesterday afternoon and found a nice little surprise when I got back home.

After the Meet and Greet at Owen's Deli, my son passed out in the car seat and my headache got worse and worse as I sat in traffic waiting to get past the roadwork (exhaust is a trigger for my migraines) so we went straight home and vegged out on the sofa bed for a while.

Around 5 we went out, and when I returned I looked down and noticed my boob was...well, lumpy. I pull the front of my shirt open and peer in to find a dirty Nate sock... stuck to my bra. I immediately thought of him rolling around me on the sofa, practicing his typical shirt sweep/boob grab maneuver he's become so good at. I mean really good, because I didn't have a clue he'd stashed a sock in there.

So I'm wondering how many people wondered who the lumpy-tit girl was...because there was just no way anyone could've missed it.

Do you ever think back and remember all those times you were sure people were mocking you, or conspiring and whispering rumors behind your back?? Remember how mad you got, wondering what their problem was??

Well, today I realized maybe they never had a problem. Maybe I've just had a sock stuck on my boob my whole life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home